Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pointing fingers?

First of all, I sincerely apologize for waiting 7 months :gasps: before writting a new post. I have no excuse, was just extremely lazy.

But the kid is back! owwwww (in my ghetto girl voice)

Now to more serious matters...

I want to dedicate this blog to being Pro Active. Times are rough all around and there are so many people who need help. Many of us point fingers about what our government is NOT doing and who our government is helping but there are very few of us who are actually out there trying to make a difference.

Every time I log onto the net (www.cnn.com and www.nydailynews.com ) there is some new party or group of people dedicated to complaining. Like Dude get a life! Why aren't there any groups popping up to help all the newly unemployed people that can't afford to take care of there families? Instead of complaining about welfare recipients why is no one trying to help those people who are more than willing to work but can't find any jobs?

I've decided to stop being a complainer. I am a part of alot of different groups and organizations and I plan on doing my best to get everybody I work with on board.

You with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment